Tuesday, November 29, 2011


Have you ever had one of those days when you think “Why do these things only happen to me”? Well, I have this thought very often. You wouldn’t believe the crazy I’ve been through!
                Most recently I was involved in an authentic CSI episode… Well, I was actually caught in it. But let me start from the beginning. It actually started by being one of these days when you feel it’s your lucky day. It was a May day, but it seemed much more like a day in August, it was so hot! I was coming home from school and got on the train just in time, that was when I felt lucky… I could barely imagine what was still to come.
                So, I got off the train, into my car to finally get home to have lunch. But, when I stopped on a red light, I started hearing sirens. I was all eyes and ears to see where it was coming from and, out of nowhere, I got hit by a police car. Can you believe it?
                They were going after an armed thief then they hit me and kept driving. And there I was with my car smashed and very frightened about having had a car accident with the police… the ones who are suppose to protect me.
                The policemen’s eventually came back to see if I was ok, but the movie scene was still going on with a frenzy of police cars and crime investigation vans all passing like crazy.
                You probably expect that when you have an accident with a policeman on duty it would be solved quite quickly… and so did I. But I just stood there waiting for the traffic police for hours. It was exciting to be sort of involved in a crime investigation, but I was so hungry!
                The traffic policemen finally got there, took care of the occurrence and I could go home and have lunch… at 4:00.
                It was a long wait until I heard from them, to know if the police would pay for fixing my car. And when I got the news, the so expected and relieving news that they would pay, it was already January. So, do this things ever happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment