Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Questions you do to know the people who sit next to you a little bit better.

There are lots of questions you can do to know someone a little bit better. But, some topics you just don't expect, like: If you were atacked by your pet, what would you do?
Some people might answer, "I don't have a pet" or "I would punch it ". But what would be you answer?
There's also some topics that can confuse you, because you never really thought about it, like: If you were a boy/girl what would you like to do?
This is a difficult one! But, can't you remember of a good answer? There are things men can do that women can't and vice versa. Take your time and think!
But then there are other questions, commonly known as - Normal Questions. Such as: What's your favourite dish? Or, What would you like to get for Christmas?
There's an infinite amount of answers towards these questions. "I like balognese!", "I love ducks rice!", "I want a new phone!" and "I just want money, to buy new clothes!".
As you see there are many things you can know about the person who sits next to you, now all you have to do is go and ask them!

Catarina and Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment